By Brandon - 09/05/2016 02:56 - United States - Springfield

Today, my wife cancelled on our date we had planned for over a month. It would have been our first one-on-one date since the birth of our first child. Our child is over 13 months old. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 408
You deserved it 1 281

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope she had a good reason, you guys need to get time together very soon

Candygrl987 11

Hang in there buddy! Your wife will definetly make some time for you soon!

Comments

You deserve it because you said your kid is 13 months old that's now how like kys

until around the 18 month - 2 year mark, babies ages are referred to in months.

There is quite a difference developmentally month to month until about 2. Which is why they use months.

Makaze 12

My wife waits till around the 20 month point before she's comfortable leaving the kid with a babysitter. I don't blame her, I barely trust a babysitter with the older kids. Especially with the increasing number of weirdos out there or teens who just bring their bf over.

stevenbro 6

Get used to it. You are deeply in second place now.

One time when I was a baby, someone other than my Mom or Dad watched me for the first time (my aunt). I apparently got so upset I slammed my head against the ground until I knocked myself out. Kids are hard work and you have to keep a constant eye on them. The mother could be worried about leaving her one year old alone, or so busy that she really doesn't have the time for other things. Are you helping out around the house, OP?

bobsanction 18

You could have just said over a year old. After a year nobody gives a piss about months.

That's when you stopped caring? That's stupid mate