By Chris - / Thursday 5 April 2012 02:50 / United States - House Springs
You could also like
Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments
  KunoKanashimi  |  3

In actual terms, rather than slang, snow globes are those glass balls that you shake up and it looksl ike snow is falling inside.

Then there's nads...You couldn't have figured this out on your own?