By Anonymous - 16/11/2010 02:02 - United States

Today, my wife and I had one of the biggest arguments we've ever had, which resulted in her leaving, going to her parents' house and calling me twice, screaming and sobbing. The argument was over a seven dollar bottle of wine. Apparently, she was "saving it for a special occasion." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 323
You deserved it 5 241

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thisgirl2u 9

Perhaps she was emotional and this was just the "straw that broke the camels back." Maybe She's been holding some serious anger issues inside for a long time.. like you always leave the toilet seat up and your clothes never make it into the hamper and you're just not the man she thought she married.. so Like any rational women upset and miserable with her life she takes it on you when you least suspect it.. you know like over a cheap bottle of wine.. ;-)

Comments

Op, if you honestly think the argument was over the bottle of wine you're an idiot. For your wife to leave you, you had to have been a real dick. Good job! I hope she takes you for everything you've got.

What the ****? His wife is acting like mentally UNSTABLE, and he's the one who ****** up? Yeah, let's blame men for every single marital problem.

thisgirl2u 9

ok # 108 I'll do as you say and Always blame the man ;)

OP, tell her to stay at her parent's house for a while until you find a new place to stay. Divorce would probably be your best option. She doesn't sound stable.

Singer purple are ridiculous about stupid shit

Then you're just becoming whipped. The more whipped you become the more ridiculous the arguments become. Next thing you know you won't be able to just take toothpaste with you on trips, a correct amount has to first be placed into a piece of tupperware, which you can bring with you (true story).

You should know, it's the little things in life that make you happy.

im married some of the dumbest fights are over stupid stuff. just appologize. how were you supposed to know. get a new bottle maybe splurge and buy a 15$ and all should be well. you cant sweat the small stuff in a marriage.

skimonkey96 0

ydi for not respecting her feelings when she had pms. guys never understand.

tubal069 0

Damn it that was the bottle she and I were going to use to celebrate.

eramo 0

I wonder what the special occasion was? maybee she's cheating on him :/

how the hell do u guys derive the whole story from that comment up there. u guys are idiots for assuming what you said. really...sounds to u like that's what happened? maybe shes psycho. maybe she's spoiled. or maybe she's been neglected. speculate all u want but man/woman siding is fruitless on here. men for the win. logic always prevails. LOL