By wow - 08/11/2010 18:23 - United States

Spicy
Today, my virgin girlfriend who wanted to lose her virginity to me got on Google, and quizzed me on how to properly put on a condom. She doesn't trust me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 147
You deserved it 8 903

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Froley 0

Just because she wants to make sure she's safe and you know what you're doing, you think she doesn't trust you? Be happy that she trusts you enough to take her virginity. YDI.

Comments

RedPillSucks 31

OP, did the conversation go something like this? him: Oh baby, are you ready? I'm sooo hard! her: Ahh! honey, pull up to my bumper baby! I'm hot and ready to be ridden!!! him: YES! Get Ready For Me to Knock Some Boots!!! her: Can you put a condom on? him: what? her: *whips out macbook, googles 'condom'* Ok, tell me how to put one on him: *now very limp*

I really don't think it's that hard. Imma girl.

there are instructions on the package!

Take it from someone who got pregnant at 17 yrs old!!! She's doing the smart thing, if you don't like it them there's this thing called abstinence!!! I'm definitely on her side!! You don't want a baby!!! I love my kids but 17 was too young!!! I don't know your age but suspect you are young.

Apparently having a baby at 17 has caused you to put exclamation marks after everything..

doof_fisch 2

it's probably the auto correct on these smart phones. plus if your going to nail someone with grammer then use less complicated words.

Isn't it implied that your girlfriend is a virgin, if she wants to lose her virginity to you?

it's ok, meatheads aren't supposed to think.