By Randall - 25/01/2011 07:28 - United States

Today, my uncle had a flashback to Vietnam. I'm now missing a tooth and have a cracked rib. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 630
You deserved it 3 431

Same thing different taste

Top comments

adult teeth = big $$$ from the tooth fairy :)

well at least he didn't shoot you or something.

Comments

thirdtesticle 0

he was pretending to have a flashback to have an excuse to beat up OP.

Damn kids these days, understandable. lol jk

Should have learned to duck and cover!

F your uncle's life. War is horrible and wrong. I don't think the murder of so many innocent people can ever be justified. ↲ Hope the rib heals soon, OP!

Ya I feel worse for your uncle. Sucks for you tho.

I don't know why people are laughing? soldiers go through that, and it's no joke, it's really sad and for some it haunts them everyday and pushes them to commit suicide. ******* idiots!

brighteyes81 0

Yes, OP I feel bad for you because you were injured and that sucks so FYL. As far as your uncle goes his life is very difficult so try and not get too worked up. PTSD is a very real condition. Look it up in the DSMIV. Anyone who says that it is not real is ignorent and should try their hand at war. I don't always agree with the wars my country goes into but I do support our troops always.

my grandpa says you're never too young to have a Vietnam flashback.

JustJess666 0

those damn old people. they are so ****** unpredictable and cute. lol

stop creeping around him while he sleeps