By Randall - 25/01/2011 07:28 - United States

Today, my uncle had a flashback to Vietnam. I'm now missing a tooth and have a cracked rib. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 630
You deserved it 3 431

Same thing different taste

Top comments

adult teeth = big $$$ from the tooth fairy :)

well at least he didn't shoot you or something.

Comments

mintcar 9

I hate Vietnam flashbacks. Happens to me all the time.

RedPillSucks 31

Because you took some bad acid while visiting Vietnam?

That war ended 35 years ago. Are you sure you didn't have it coming, and he just needed an excuse?

You're stupid. Just because a War ended 35 years ago doesn't mean people have Flash backs who were In that War.

I'm sure you meant *don't have flashbacks, rather than what you said. Lighten up. I'm from a military family, and I know what PTSD is. I was just making a joke about OP deserving to be smacked in the mouth.

the VA now helps with PTSD cases. the congress forced the military to recognize PTSD as something real when democrats took power (not getting political, just pointing out fact - I'll reserve my opinion as to if this was good or just more "wasteful spending"). in the past, there was not much help for sufferers of long term PTSD - but now there is. I have an uncle that occasionally has Korean War nightmares. flashbacks are very real.

#40 if your referring to my comment, i didnt get the idea from call of duty, you doughnut.

you just pissed him off. he just said that because he wanted to kick you ass.

For all of those that don't believe this, it is a very real problem some veterans face. It doesn't matter if the war was 10 years ago or 35; some carry this the rest of their lives.

Rand_fml 0

Let me guess you tried to wake him up. Gezz you should have known better...