By sophie - 13/04/2011 16:36 - United States

Today, my teacher told me I wasn't pretty enough to play the princess part in the play. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 785
You deserved it 5 757

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Everybody knows that it is impossible for a princess to be ugly. I mean, if you're rich and powerful you HAVE to be pretty.

nillakush1 3

Comments

That must have been royally crushing. If you can't queen up nicely enough to look good for the part, I'm think-king you don't deserve it. In fact, you seem to be giving your self heirs - why would you assume you're pretty enough in the first place? Unless this play was to be the crowning glory of your life, move on ...

SofaKingFast 0

Well.. at least on the inside.

boo-muthafukn-hoo. get a makeover. and over it. the only thing that matters is how you see yourself...besides, since when do students listen to teachers??

no YDI for triple posting. we hate you btw. and you're ugly. have a splendid day.

SwaggerMelon 6

I accually find him very amusing

xoxchelaxox08 17

Tell your teacher that s/he isn't creative enough to direct the play.

That Was ****** Up For the teacher to be That Straight Up with You D=.! But Oh Well atleast you dont got the pressure to be all perfect and study your lines =D.!

hey gorgeous, i was thinking...: maybe you should audition for the role of the princess?? ;-)

her head is the shape of a football fyl lol

83 - Stfu, she's pretty and there's nothing wrong with her head.

OK, how about a plate, with a bump in the middle ?!

lakeybalboa 0

lol 83 and 88. And shes fat.

Neither of you have any right to say crap about her picture when you don't have one of your own. I'm sure both of you have heads the shape of footballs, are ugly, and fat, and you're trying to take your pain out on someone who's not. Stfu, stop being such dicks.

Cuz we all know that being somewhat bigger instantly makes you completely unattractive. Uh-huh. Totally. (that was sarcasm for all the people who didn't get it). Jandee, you're gorgeous.

@100: "Neither of you have any right..." They do have a right. It's their freedom of speech. But it's one thing to exercise their freedom of speech, and another thing to be jerks.

freedom of speech ftw. I'll say what I want, when I want. regardless everything I say is in my opinion, and in my opinion she has a head shaped like a ******* football. ******* do-gooders ...

I'm all for freedom of speech and such, but there's also this little thing called respect. Try it sometime.