By flustered - 06/05/2012 14:57 - United States - Rapid City

Today, my son tried to swat a fly with a hammer. Our apartment walls are now littered with dents and holes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 569
You deserved it 4 773

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Idonebeenhad 17
nadnerbz 6

If he had actually managed to kill it I would be impressed. I can barely get those things with a fly swatter

Comments

MsMeiriona 2

I hope the kid is young, otherwise he's a stupid shite.

I always felt bad for Wile E Coyote because he never ever caught the road runner. His life must have been very depressing and all for the sake for our humour. I'll always have the biggest respect for him. :(

How old is he? Sir, I believe you're depriving a village of an idiot.

shawnaishere 14

Are we looking at a future exterminator here?

17 - Those aren't flies, those are bees, but I completely sympathize. Life is hard for those of us who live like Winnie the Pooh. **** bitches, get honey.

thatoneguy79 10

8/NoorFML - My experiance with TNT is the shows are too dramatic to be effective. USA seems more appropriate to me, with NCIS and NCIS: LA; those ladies and gents are some real straight shooters. Hell, Gibbs would probably smack Tony for missing on the first try and then smack the fly for distrubing the peace. If nothing else, Psych can tell where the fly is going to be next and cut him down with some cutting puns.

I tried that once, luckily for me it was a toy though.

thatoneguy79 10

When you are trying to nail something, there are two tools to choose from; a hammer or a condom. I'm happy the kid chose the hammer in this circumstance. Of course, his next tool of choice should be a putty knife to use with spakle. He should probably start with the holes so the Fly's family can't come out and get him with the hammer. I must say, I'm glad I was not a fly on the wall when that went down. Knowing my luck I'd be laughing so hard I would lose grip and fall and probably get stepped on.