By _The__Doctor_ - 31/12/2012 22:44 - United States - Venice

Spicy
Today, my skydiving instructor casually remarked that he wouldn't mind "diving into" me sometime. He was strapped to my back the whole way down. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 323
You deserved it 3 720

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

I think the appropriate solution would be to steal the parachute, separate, and watch him plummet to his death. At least, that's what I've learned from the FML community!

You've learned well my young padawan..

14- Yeah kick us while we're down why don't you :(

spekledworf 18

Yeah that guy will plummet faster than Sanchez's QB rating

A guy with no parachut will fall faster than.. than jets..with no fuel left.. that were hijacked.. uhh.. the NY jets suck, okay?

When you landed, did your feet touch the ground?

At least he can't say he went down on you. Oh wait, yes he can.

Thats y u have a spare parachute on the plane

I'm guessing Op is new to this activity and needed a little help.. Plus I don't think she had much of a choice...

CharresBarkrey 15

You can't skydive alone without being certified, which takes a few tandem jumps to acquire. I doubt OP is certified.

chrissy2 28

Probably wanted to make you even more nervous haha.

That lame pickup attempt crashed long before OP and sexual harassment sky man even landed... Don't you just hate being stuck next to a creep on a flight?

That would of been an awkward ride down , hopefully that didn't take away from your skydiving experience too much!!

I don't think that's how he wanted you to go down!

Oh shit! Pull the cord! Pull the cord!