By Anonymous - 01/03/2015 19:03 - United States - Springfield

Today, my sister came out of the closet. By which I mean she came out as the pregnant mother of my boyfriend's child. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 920
You deserved it 3 034

Same thing different taste

Top comments

WavRace 14

Toss their asses back in the closet and lock it.

That gonna suck... Your own niece/nephew being a constant reminder that your boyfriend cheated on you and your sister betrayed you... Sorry op. You'll find someone better anyways.

Comments

19990231 29

Congratulations! That's what people say in this circumstance right?

Steve95401 49

FYL might be a more appropriate response.

Cozy_Blanket 16

Quite often yes, but definitely not in this case!

Too bad you can't dump a sister. Neither of them deserve to have you in they're lives.

Maybe your sister will stay with your, hopefully, ex-boyfriend and in the long run it will turn out horrible! OP, I think you and your sister should have a talk and hopefully it won't turn into an argument.

Oh gosh OP, I'm so sorry, that's so wrong. I'm having trouble thinking about what your niece or nephew will think when they find out what their father did. I hope you find a better sister and a better man because you deserve both.

What about what their mom did? Pretty sure sister betraying you trumps boyfriend.

If they're smart the daughter won't find out until she's a teenager at which point they can hopefully laugh about it. No sense in putting your dirty laundry onto the kid.

I don't know about you, but if I found out that I was a product of my mother whoring around, my father being a cheating scumbag and both of them betraying my aunt in the worst possible way, that's not something I would ever be able to laugh about. No matter what age I am. In fact it's not a situation that anyone should be able to laugh about, its unforgivable.

First the guy who broke up via text message for another girl then that cheater..Can't guys control themselves anymore..

Those are two people. I'm pretty sure two people don't represent all men.

A small sample doesn't stand for all guys. Plus it isn't just guys, females do it too. Just scumbags being scumbags.

cheating on someone is ****** up to begin with, let alone it being your sister. Give them the boot, they're not worth your time

i_needa_username 17

Op I'm sorry that happened I hope you fine a better guy and as for your sister I'm not sure but I wish you the best of luck.

sp00derman 23

atleast he was only your boyfriend and not your husband.

And at least OP isn't pregnant (as far as we know) no need for one of those stories.