By Anonymous - 16/06/2012 19:03 - Canada - Edmonton

Today, my sister asked me if I was going to be getting married "for real" this time, because she didn't want to waste her money like she did on my previous engagement. The reason that one didn't work out in the first place is because she slept with my fiancé. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 430
You deserved it 2 550

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nonnieluv 9

Wow I would just not invite her if she was going to be such a bitch

You should say, "I don't know, do you plan on being a **** this time?"

Comments

gixxergirl74 5

Your sister is a bad bad girl. And should pay for the entire wedding;)

sinn3r76 9

That's a ****** up thing she did. I hope you whipped her ass!

You still let her be involved? You deserve whatever happens this time!

As I was reading the first sentence, I was thinking, "Well, seems like a legit concern, even if it was worded rudely". Then I read that second sentence.

Why all the hating on just the sister? Yeah, she deserves a lesson, but don't forget... The man is also very much the problem! Should tell her to marry him, they're both cheaters. Perfect! Then laugh when they fight.

Always the wisdom comes from men. Well saying man

Yes the problem is as much the ex fiance as the sister. The reason I see for the anger to reside in the sister for this is how snarky she was about the cost of the second wedding when she had a role in ruining the first.

Briiyahh 7

I wouldn't be talking to her and she wouldn't be invited to my wedding what a BITCH!

She made you a favor be exposing how untrustworthy he was. What a wonderful sister :)

You deserve to be with someone better. Screw him.