By Noname - 19/02/2009 21:11 - United States

Today, my sister asked if she could look through my closet to find something to wear. She is 6 months pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 607
You deserved it 8 852

Same thing different taste

Top comments

#1, you don't know the circumstances and it's quite ignorant to automatically label pregnancy as a bad thing. Remember, without pregnancy, you don't exist.

You might weigh more, but at least you're not the one who got knocked up.

Comments

UGADAWG34 0

you deserve that... fat people repulse me and are the true cause of global warming.

bball4life22 0

ugada-whatever, your an idiot!

FlickMyBean 0

If it bothers you, find a good weight loss plan.

Wow, people just love to jump to conclusions. How do you all know the OP is a "fattie"? By 6 months many women haven't gained a lot of weight and maybe the OP is a lot taller or something, you don't know.

Bkkid99 0

Whats so funny about that ?

dk_fml 0

I didn't show until 8 months into my first pregnancy and wore normal clothes the whole time. Big whoop.

I weighed 100lbs before getting pregnant and was still able to wear my pre-pregnancy clothes - aside from tight shirts - throughout my entire pregnancy. Maternity does not necessarily mean "fat".

syrcsorgmn 0

there are a lot of ways to lose weight. save some face and get on a plan. i agree with #26

Ur an Ass ! So what if ur sisters Pregnant! how Mean!!!

threer 30

You're being offensive. Blonde jokes are great.. When they're funny and not meant to be offensive. Stop being a little shit and don't stereotype.