By I'm a pussy, yeah yeah - 05/09/2015 05:56 - United States - Lake Elsinore

Today, my psycho cat stood on my toilet seat and challenged me to a stand-off. After 10 minutes, I couldn't hold it in any more and asked to use my neighbor's bathroom instead. I told him my toilet was broken. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 950
You deserved it 10 005

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Assert your dominance by peeing in its litter box and then guarding said litter box whenever your cat has to go.

Comments

middlenamefrank 8

Hmm....the reason I own a cat is because it's a pleasant experience for both of us. Why would you have a pet that terrorizes you like that?

middlenamefrank 8

It depends on when you get them neutered. If you do it when you should, when they're kittens, they'll never develop dominant behaviors. But if you try it when they're already mature, their behaviors are already habitual and neutering won't have much effect. Fix your animals, and do it when they're young.

Ninjerman 7

Just piss on the cat. He'll learn

What is it with cat people. Your bigger and smarter. Well bigger at least. A smart person would have just come to the conclusion to move the cat by force instead of letting the cat dominate the human.

If it'd been my cat doing that I would have gotten a broom and just shoved him off. When ya gotta go, ya gotta go.

Kick it off? What the hell is wrong with you people? It's a ******* cat!

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Declawing is actually extremely cruel and has many serious health risks. Cats have claws and will use them (for scratching posts, etc). People who can't handle that shouldn't have cats.

Just put on gloves and grab it. It's not that hard