By I'm a pussy, yeah yeah - 05/09/2015 05:56 - United States - Lake Elsinore

Today, my psycho cat stood on my toilet seat and challenged me to a stand-off. After 10 minutes, I couldn't hold it in any more and asked to use my neighbor's bathroom instead. I told him my toilet was broken. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 950
You deserved it 10 005

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Assert your dominance by peeing in its litter box and then guarding said litter box whenever your cat has to go.

Comments

Cats are cat sized, genius. If you submit and let it know it's the dominant one of the household that's how it's always going to act. Scruff it and look it straight in the eyes and if it's agressive at that point give it a quick smack on the butt and toss it out of the room.

healthcarechick 9

Seriously?!?!?! If your that big of a pussy that you won't move the cat off of the toilet that's what you get! Also just like you said "your PSYCHO cat". Get a dog!!!!

leogachi 15

@54 Getting a dog wouldn't really solve anything here.

Badkarma4u 17

Yeah the dog would growl and op would be running down the street screaming.

solution grab broom. hit cat. pee. done

BeenIt 5

Mush the hell outta that pussy, then cop a squat. WTF is the big deal man?

leogachi 15

@33 Getting a cat neutered doesn't really stave off aggression. What Op needs to do is stop being a coward.

leogachi 15

I hope the people clicking "your life sucks" did it on accident. You completely deserved it for being a coward.

Pfft. Either throw some water at the cat, piss on it, or get rid of it.