By pasha - 16/05/2015 00:51 - Canada - Beamsville

Today, my overly-clean mum decided to drop by and surprise me by cleaning my house while I was out jogging. She used half a bottle of bleach, and now it hurts to blink, let alone breathe. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 140
You deserved it 2 854

Same thing different taste

Top comments

funneh1 21

That's dangerous. Perhaps open all the windows to air out your house? Just don't stay in there, inhaling those fumes can affect you.

Comments

mmmxr 11

I'm pretty sure that would only make it worse......

homesuckfucker 28

Bleach is extremely harmful, and breathing in the fumes can be pretty dangerous. Talk to your mom about invasion of privacy, and tell her not to do that to her own house, too. For the time being, I wouldn't stick around your place. As mentioned above, airing out your house might help.

It's nice to hear that your mom cares about you enough to clean your house. I can't stand bleach either but at least you have a clean house

Well she is op's mother, I know plenty of mothers who have their child's house/garage keys.

Can your mom come and clean parts of my house? Only parts of it! The rest is fine. I have 3 cats and I know there's a smell, but I don't notice it. Just, no ammonia. Cat urine has ammonia in it and if other cats smell it they will get territorial and pee on random stuff, thus, making the problem worse.

FMLusername969 21

Probably the most disturbing/random/disgusting comment on FML.

gabby_john_ 15

Was your mom trying to whiten up your house?

katydid91 31

Sounds similar to Abercrombie&Fitch. It hurts to breathe around that store.

I know how you feel OP. I used to have to deal with bleach fairly regularly at my old job, shit sucks.