By fml - 10/08/2013 10:48 - United States - Perry

Today, my new husband and I were called up to have our first dance at our wedding. While I rested my head on his shoulder, he whispered the most romantic thing to me: "Your breath stinks." FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 626
You deserved it 12 262

Same thing different taste

Top comments

beddington 7

Be thankful, honesty in a marriage is very key to a long and successful one.

Nomadic1 20

I thought women want a guy that is honest :p

Comments

Honesty is the best policy and at least he didnt make a scene right

Honesty is the best policy, but tact and timing are what make it effective.

Just entering the honeymoon period and you're already at exposing the stinky breath. Let's just say this will be interesting to come back to.

Honesty is key! And, your response should've been, "Damn, I was saving that for tonight."

I thought memory was the key. (waits to see how many get the reference )

LithFlavored 10

Rather you hear it from him than someone else

Your body releases a lot of sweat and saliva under pressure and anxiety and lots of gas. So its natural for your mouth to stink. Dont worry

I know weddings are supposed to be the perfect day for the bride and all, but I probably would have cracked up at that.

For better or worse right? lol Don't be afraid to steal the toothpaste from your honeymoon suite.

It's probably a good thing he told you considering all the friends and relatives you were bound to be face to face to and hugging. This way, you had time to "freshen up". Although, a quick aside after the dance would've been more appropriate.

At least he whispered, and besides if this is the only thing that went wrong, then your wedding didn't turn out that bad.