By Anonymous - 11/12/2009 21:24 - United States

Today, my new girlfriend was telling me how she's attracted to "All-American" looking guys. Tall, manly body, handsome face. Then she says, "But it's ok, you're cute too." FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 062
You deserved it 3 222

Same thing different taste

Top comments

when I think of an "all-American" guy I think of a fat slob that has gone to mcdonalds way too much. possibly a redneck

Comments

so your girlfriend thinks only Americans can be tall, with a manly body and a handsome face? o_O That can only be described as dumb. I don't live in North America and I can assure there are a LOT of guys looking like this in here, too.

Mulada 0

So, she wants to date Guile from Street Fighter?

razz27 0

shes is a ***** dump her before she dumps u HURRY RUN!!!!!!!

that's actually a compliment. What I think she means is, she likes you for who you are even though you don't have the physical qualities she desires.

Just like the way some girls (including me) have massive crushes on Severus Snape. =) We girls aren't all shallow. Intelligence is sexy too.

danitana 0

I'm sorry but are you saying that Snape isn't physically attractive? Cause he is (atleast to me;P ) and I must say his intelligence and arrogance (and voice) is the sekss!

sportsnut 0

get a ********, get laid, and then get the **** out, this is classic bitch who isn't worth the trouble signs

thatwhitekid09 0

who gives a shit about "all American boys" she said you're still cute so tap that!

xlovepinkx 0

I'm sure your girlfriend is not your absolutely ideal woman either. If she had dumped you for an "all-American guy," then this would be an FML.

not an FML... she still said your cute if anything joke back, be like "well i'm interested in european models... blonde, tanned, huge ****... but you're cute too"

adoraaaa_fml 0