By Me - 26/11/2011 23:10 - United States

Today, my neighbors coated their house in flashing Christmas lights and blared out "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" all day long. Only 29 days left until Christmas. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 535
You deserved it 3 353

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

What took them so long? Slackers!! My neighbors have been blaring Christmas carols since Labor Day.

Oh, you have THOSE neighbors. I'm sorry.

Comments

Steve95401 49

A continuous loop of Rebecca Black singing "Friday" would be worse torture.

Ugh! They played that song when advertising for the Black Friday sales!

If somebody did that, they would be one sick bastard.

Steve95401 49

I heard that commercial on the radio way too many times this past week.

SkardeyKat 3

Ugh. That kind of stuff, lights and all, should be limited to one week before Christmas with all the lights and decorations coming down the 26th. And blaring carols should be illegal. Yes, bah humbug (:

I'm cool with lights, but playing music outside your house is a douchey thing to do at any time of the year. Keep it indoors; your neighbours do not want to hear it.

JinxosGirl87 0

A violation for disturbing the peace sounds like a lovely Christmas gift to them :)

bubo_fml 10

When I was a kid, I started something called the 'Grinch Mob.' We'd go out @ nite & find neighbors who had Santa & his Reindeer displayed on the front lawn...We'd rearrange them into various compromising positions, with the climax usually having Santa depicted as Rudolph's catcher...Time to revive an old holiday tradition, young patawan!!

chels1994 11

Put a BIG sign outside that says "I'm Jewish" and then play Jewish songs really loud

At least they don't do it 365 days a year, but where's your Christmas spirit anyway?

What if the OP is not Christian/doesn't celebrate Christmas/celebrates one of the other holidays that occur around this time of year?

imratedG 5

wait..., how is that an FYL? :