By Me - 26/11/2011 23:10 - United States

Today, my neighbors coated their house in flashing Christmas lights and blared out "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" all day long. Only 29 days left until Christmas. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 535
You deserved it 3 353

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

What took them so long? Slackers!! My neighbors have been blaring Christmas carols since Labor Day.

Oh, you have THOSE neighbors. I'm sorry.

Comments

Where's your sense of spirit, OP? It's almost Christmas! I say you do the same and pray to God the police doesn't get involved.

. . . Really? Perhaps it's because Christmas is over a month away, hearing the same song over and over on repeat all night long would be torture, and not everyone celebrates Christmas? I could list more, but I have a feeling that you don't have the mental capacity to understand more than 3-5 sentences.

anteup623 14

"Griswald! Where you gonna put a tree that big?!" "Bend over and I'll show you." "You can't talk to me like that!" "I wasn't talking to you."

Sounds like a typical American neighbour. Retards..

Nice. I wonder if it was a Light-O-Rama setup and they were just testing things for the runup? I might have one next year :D.

play cher....i'm pretty sure that it would be considered cruel and unusual punishment, but they'll learn a lesson.

BadSuerte 0

I don't think you believe in Christmas. Sucks for you that you have a pity party.

way 2 early for christmas decerations u should wait until a week before

What a waste of power! There are other ways people can express their Xmas spirit. Like helping less fortunate people instead! Give the neighbor some brochures on helping an unfortunate family. Throughout the season I would drop off all kinds of hints for him.

Blast the Justin Bieber Christmas songs....I'm sure they'll shut up!!