By Me - 26/11/2011 23:10 - United States

Today, my neighbors coated their house in flashing Christmas lights and blared out "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" all day long. Only 29 days left until Christmas. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 535
You deserved it 3 353

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

What took them so long? Slackers!! My neighbors have been blaring Christmas carols since Labor Day.

Oh, you have THOSE neighbors. I'm sorry.

Comments

That sounds pretty awesome to me. If you don't like it, maybe don't stay home all day long? Go out and do something!

You mean like to a store where they also blare Christmas music already? Some plan you have there. :)

Start sarcasm. Yeah OP! tayza249 thinks that you should move into a hotel for a month because how dare you inconvenience your thoughtful, Christmas humping neighbors by trying to sleep through that noise! End sarcasm.

Haha play another Christmas song all day long just as loud and annoying(:

Shout at the devil by Motley Crue isn't annoying, but would definitely make them mad :)

Not me! I LOVE Mötley Crüe! Got the name "Enslaved" from one of their songs!(:

I love Mötley Crüe too!! If they are really into CHRISTmas then shout at the DEVIL would probably piss them off.... I'd never diss Nikki Sixx, Vince Neil, Mick Mars or Tommy Lee!!

ikickgingers 15

Don't be a slave, a slave to someone else Why the hell did I not pick up on that? I thought...eh... You know... The cat... An... Uh....My mind just got blown. I need a cookie now.

bizarre_ftw 21

*holds out a ginger molasses cookie*

You're slipping, kicky? It's okay. I've got plenty of cookies to share with all the Mötley Crüe fans! (:

Swagmaster7 0

Or you could blast "Never Guna Give You Up" by Rick Astley and they'll be inside in no time :)

Are you... From the future? It's only November 26th over here and as far as I know, the time zones are not THAT different

KailyKii 11

So, 4 days until Dec 1 and then 25 days until Dec 25th...?

There are 30 days in November and it's the 26th. That leaves four whole days until December. Christmas is the 25th. 4+25=29

Maybe they are mathematically challenged, or maybe you just need to stop bang mean to the OP and shut the black hole in the middle of your face.

KailyKii 11

I just realized my comment was a fail... I don't keep track of the date -.-"

It says the date on when it was posted -.-

Toowoo 3

Stop with the math. It's the weekend. Math is only for weekdays.

"For the last time, NOBODY SAID THERE WOULD BE ANY ******* MATH!"

FYLDeep 25

If you want to be cool you can set up the lights on your house to flash to Raining Blood by Slayer. There's a pretty sick video of it on YouTube.

Even better: Scrape or ULTRAnumb by Blue Stahli

Christmas isn't about giving and receiving these days, it's about who can produce the most expensive electricity bills

Steve95401 49

It sounds like OP lives near the Griswold family.

Shit that was supposed to be a comment thingy @ perdixes commint

My suggestion is to get the Trans-Siberian Orchestra christmas album (Lost Christmas Eve, I believe it's called) and blare it back at them.

Steve95401 49

What does Trans-Siberian Orchestra do the other eleven months of the year? Also, OP could blast the audio from the commercials for annual holiday favorites like The Clapper and Chia Pets.

Trans-Siberian Orchestra actually has several albums that are not "Lost Christmas Eve" and are not Christmas Music. So they probably play other pieces.

bubo_fml 10

Easy fix...Blast Slayer, Napalm Death & Adele 24/7...Wait...Wrong post...