By peniswoman - 14/07/2013 17:03 - United Kingdom - Paisley

Spicy
Today, my naked boyfriend walked up to me with my towel around his neck and with a hard-on, then declared he was "The Penis Man" and slapped me with his junk. I thought I was dating a man, not a man-child. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 023
You deserved it 18 326

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mkid232 15

Wow, you sound like a bundle of fun, OP...

Comments

olpally 32

Just laugh and say "oh, it's still smallville I see" what a douche.

olpally 32

Never mind, he has a sense of humor. Perhaps he could be a bit more mature though. Ugh. Today is not my day for commenting.

What the hell does Smallville have to do with it? Besides, insulting a guy's size in response to an innocent joke would be a pretty bitchy thing to do.

He already apologized, give him a break.

imtooshy 18

Just enjoy it. He's being fun.

websphere69 27

at least he's not trojan man!

That's when you declare you're Pamela Prude and get in on the LARP session he's trying to have.

Put him in his place. I wouldn't tolerate it. Acts like a child, treat him like one.

You wouldn't tolerate a guy with a sense of humor?

imtooshy 18

You'd rather be with someone boring? Relationships need fun and laughter.

AboveAll04 14

15, you sound like just as much fun as OP -__-

Really? Because I actually thought the boyfriend sounds like a load of fun. Hitting someone with your dick wouldn't hurt that bad. I think he sounds like a load of fun. On the other hand, Op sounds like a stick in the mud.

nadiaelise 2

your still being in high school would probably explain that

rudegirlmania 10

I'm more worried about the "place" he needs to be "put in". Like a dog!

Oh I feel so sorry for you! You will never truly experience life being such a funsucker

102- I'm still in high school, what's your point?

Not really sure either... I goof off like this all the time, and most the girls that are fun do something right back. Some of them are just laughing to hysterically to do anything though... The uptight ones usually are the ones that get pissed off or offended. All though, I've never used that exact sentence before, similar events have occurred with penis slapping.

Pstraka6 20

Ahhh men....just overgrown boys

For the love of God! I would hate it if my husband stopped beating me regularly with his meat!!

challan 19

OP, your man sounds like he's trying to bring sexy humor to the bedroom, and you sound like a stick in the mud.

That wasn't a towel, it's Penis Man's cape. He is busy protecting the world against the evil Professor Fucktard!

AboveAll04 14

and then after saving the world he wants to rest inside of your "secret layer" !

punkyboy 11

atleast he doesn't want be called professor fucktard edit: 21 beat me to it

I thumbed you up Punkyboy. I realised you were Penis Man's faithful sidekick.

punkyboy 11

it seems my identity has been revealed. I am penis man's sidekick. he is the hero penisville deserves but not the one it needs right now.

Anyone who actually comes to the internet to complain about something this unremarkable will probably end up just ******* their own lives

"unremarkable" First thought was the judge from pokemon. ...Remarkable!

Lighten up OP. He's got a silly sense of humour. Laugh a little.