By MereLewis95 - 26/10/2011 08:58 - United Kingdom

Today, my mother called me urgently from the kitchen. Thinking she was hurt, I ran to her as fast as possible. She threw a wet cloth at my head and ran away, laughing her face off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 450
You deserved it 4 523

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That must've put a damper on your day.. See what I did there?

that1guy1 13

Are you saying you'd prefer she was seriously hurt? Edit: someone beat me to it.

Comments

how is she not hurt?? she laughed her face off smh

DeadxManxWalking 27

AWESOME! Mom sounds like a barrel of laughs. Now it's payback time. A: Hopefully your kitchen sink is equipped with a sprayer - don't call her in, just wait and when she walks in spray the shit out of her! B: The bucket of cold water while she is in the shower is a great payback. C: You did not give your gender, but sleeping with dad is a great payback - even more so if you are a male! D: Shave her eyebrows in her sleep. E: If you are female, tell her your pregnant and you do not know who the father is but you have several suspects! I could go on and on - paybacks are such fun!

superficialheart 11
superficialheart 11

Ok, a little bit more than a little bit messed.

JinxosGirl87 0

Wrap tape around the knob of the kitchen sprayer so the next time she uses the sink she'll get a surprise!

yodas0da 12

It could've been worse. At least your mom has a sense of humor :)

pookberry 4

One of the most boring stupid pointless posts I've ever read on here... Just saying

Are you kidding me?! Look at what the OP said! She laughed her face off! HER FACE! Now she might have to get surgery done to reattach it or never show her faceless head in public ever again. This is a serious problem and I hope the OP's mom gets better soon.