By why.mom - 21/08/2019 00:01

Today, my mom got arrested for statutory rape. She apparently had sex with my best friend during a cookout, which was to celebrate my dad's cancer going into remission. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 197
You deserved it 161

Same thing different taste

Top comments

******* what? How old is your friend? And what evidence did the police have? I don't want to label your mom right away, but if she's been with your friend more than once, or others of a similar age, you might be about to learn some very dark secrets. If it was only the once, and she's guilty, I offer you my sympathies.

EmDizzle2007 28

the friend is under 18. it's odd that you asked that, honestly.

Comments

******* what? How old is your friend? And what evidence did the police have? I don't want to label your mom right away, but if she's been with your friend more than once, or others of a similar age, you might be about to learn some very dark secrets. If it was only the once, and she's guilty, I offer you my sympathies.

EmDizzle2007 28

the friend is under 18. it's odd that you asked that, honestly.

Mathalamus 24

The friend is very clearly under 18.

I meant how far under 18. It's not the age of consent the world over, you know. In fact, if OP is a fellow American, most states start at 16.

Yes most start at 16 but the partner also has to be 16 or 17 or in states with Romeo and Juliette laws the partner can be like 18 or 19. Not 40 or 50.

Do wait, "if it was only once i offer you sympathies"? So if it was a regular thing, then No Sympathy For You???

No, if she's found guilty, and sent to prison.

Have you been watching too much MILF ****? That’s a trick question — there’s no such thing as too much MILF ****!

Richard, there's a time and a place per humorous & witty remarks (which you often do so very well!). While I agree wholeheartedly (lol) with your 2nd comment in general (natch here), not so much per the first comment - in this situ that's sadly so wrong in so many ways for at least 4 people....

mcsmee 7

Your friend sounds like a real ************.

Here is where the word "literally" would be used correctly.

As of right now, 58 people clicked "YDI". 58 people think it's OP's fault for having such a delicious, irresistible minor best friend. /facepalm

your friend sounds like a real mother ******, like Oedipus

Why are 61 people saying that this is OP's fault? All he did was have a best friend that his mom could not keep her hands of. He did not deserve it. Even if his friend is the asshole, his mom is the adult and should know better than to **** around with minors.

A) Good. B) My sympathies on having such a messed up family C) Congratulations to your father on being in remission.

I’m wondering how the cops found out

KeepOnTruckin' 10