By 4gottenmemories - 08/04/2009 02:53 - United States

Today, my mom asked me to look through old VHS tapes to throw away, I found one that said "Ashley's kindergarten Play-'95", I put the tape in, it begins to play, only to see "Days of our lives", "Melrose Place", and "ER". My childhood memories are ranked lower than tv shows. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 735
You deserved it 3 641

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tehmadness 0

I'm sorry...that's really horrible.

"Today, my daughter got hysterical over a 14-year old VHS tape of her that she has never seen in her life and has found by accident, and that I recorded over with some TV shows. FML"

Comments

Admit that in the end of 90s ER was a damn good show :D

That's kinda sad. But hey, they were there, maybe they don't need a video to remember you when you were little.

This is sad. It's pathetic that you actually think this makes your life f'ed.

I loved ER, and I remember coming home from school and catching the end of Day's of Our Lives until decent programming came on.

haha, as if that hasn't happened to everybody? well not me, but a few people i know

So, not even close to everybody? Though I agree, it's not a huge deal.

Something similar has happened to me haha. We had a VHS tape from 1994 with mine, my sisters, and my brothers birthdays. I watched my brothers and sisters birthday without any problems. Then all you see is me on my fourth birthday walking down the stairs after waking up from a nap and all of a sudden it changes to "Walker, Texas Ranger." Haha my dad recorded over it lol.

If it's any consolation, those are pretty good shows.

midiorganizer 0

Heather Locklear > You. FYL.

shani__ 0

All our home movies are of my older sister. (And the one's I appear in, they cut to my sister 'cause she's playing with a rock and its sooo cute *roll eyes*) I don't have a baby book, but she does. With hair and everything in it. I have a few baby photos, but not as many as her. All I have from when I was little was my 1st birthday card.. Which I think got thrown out.. Today, I am the favourite child (apparently) and she gets in so much trouble and has been kicked out of home three times. My mother bails her out for everything and buys her smokes and all. I don't even get lunch money.