By SwimSquid - 15/04/2009 18:38 - United States

Today, my mom and I went to Winn-Dixie. I told her I was going to a different isle 5 minutes later I hear my name on the intercom to go to the front of the store. As I go I see my mom crying, she comes and hugs me and tells me she thought I was lost. Im 22, I had my cell phone, and I drove there. FML
I agree, your life sucks 136 574
You deserved it 8 095

Same thing different taste

Comments

NGM_KID 0

Were you born on a Feb.29?.....cause if you were, you'd be 5 years old, so that gives your mom a reason to be worried.....lol.....and why would a 5 year old be driving?

Sixers01 0

... I don't even want to start to explain to you how stupid that comment was. Just shut up.

Let me explain this to you; on the years that aren't leap years his birthday would have been on March 1st. Got it?

Trix_Disorder 20

LOL. That sounds a bit ridiculous. I'm surprised this got through. Does she have some sort of mental problem?

Something almost exactly like this was posted like a week or two ago.

did it say isle too? it's aisle in a store. isle in an ocean.

ellebell 0

...you dont live with your parents do you??? because if you do then you probably brought that on yourself...

I agree with #8. If you are 22 years old, you should be able to spell aisle correctly...

ben26_fml 0

thats very embarrassing but why were you at win-dixie with your mom when your 22 in the first place?

#s 8 and 17 it was one letter, get over it.

she needs medical attention. but ydi for shopping at winn-dixie. seriously, you don't have any better supermarkets in your area?

fml27 0