By SwimSquid - 15/04/2009 18:38 - United States

Today, my mom and I went to Winn-Dixie. I told her I was going to a different isle 5 minutes later I hear my name on the intercom to go to the front of the store. As I go I see my mom crying, she comes and hugs me and tells me she thought I was lost. Im 22, I had my cell phone, and I drove there. FML
I agree, your life sucks 136 575
You deserved it 8 095

Same thing different taste

Comments

Well shit, your mom is smoking something imported for mexico most likely.

Lmao. That sounds like something my mom would do.

fractious 0

I'm 26 and go shopping with my mom because grocery shopping sucks and its nice to have someone to talk to. I live across town from my mom and dont see her all that much and shopping with her is an easy way to spend some quality time. The OP could have been doing the same thing.

AK 2

Well, at least she cares about you!

wow thats hilarious nice story man!!!!!!!!!

underthestarsx3 0

i agree with #8 your 22 you should be able to spell a simple word such as aisle

wow......lol....omg people one ******* letter missing. Could be a typing error

JillianIsLoveee 0

#46 Yes it does, Winn-Dixie is still around. I went to one like 2 weeks ago in Florida.

greatnt249 0

"you're 22 and you can't spell "isle"? it's aisle buddy, i'm 13 years old and i know that." Would you like a ******* cookie? Get over yourself; there are plenty of things you don't know that many could get in your face about, such as the fact that sentences generally begin with a capital letter; semicolons separate two independent clauses, and "I" as a word is capitalized.

First of all, do none of you read? I've never BEEN in a winn-dixie but I am aware of them because of the book "Because of Winn-Dixie" and #46. um? they do indeed exist still. in fact, the chain ranked 22 on the Top 75 North American Food Retailers #74 is my favorite and #100. you should be able to use YOUR correctly before criticizing someone else. you were looking for "you're". you are.