By Anonymous - 02/01/2011 02:48 - Australia

Today, my little sister put on some black eyeliner on my eyes. About half an hour later, my eyes started to hurt. Eyeliner never hurt for me; so I went to the bathroom to check it out. My sister wasn't using eyeliner. It was a black watercolor pencil. Now I have black bits inside my eyes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 294
You deserved it 6 338

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You deserve it for letting your little sister go near your eyes.

okay so you feel comfortable enough with a sister so young that she'd put paint on your eyes to come near your eyes with a sharp object? that aside, you should have checked that before you let her do that anyway :/

Comments

tblaank 0

YDI this one, OP. Should have checked what she was using.

Watercolous pencil doesn't come off that easily unless it's wet, then only for a short time.. Besides, i've painted my face before in watercolour and got a huge deluge of black paint in my eye, it didn't hurt a bit... Even though my eye was black.. I call overexagguration, maybe.

ulicksam 0

You couldn't see what your "little" sister was using? Or didn't bother to check? It was right in front of your eyes! YDI.

RunawayOrange 1

Right, OP. Did you actually ask your sister if she had used watercolour pencil, or did you just assume that would be the case? Watercolour pencil doesn't work very well on PAPER surfaces before its wet. Granted, the skin around your eyes may be wet, but I highly doubt watercolour pencil would stick to your skin. Secondly, maybe she just used a different brand of eyeliner. I know my eyes sometimes sting depending on the type of eyeliner I used. Thirdly, eyeliner sometimes does rub off into your eyes and leave "black bits".

suuuuurrrrraaaaa 0

i don't know what type of eye liner you're using!

foolishgirl 0

f-ing retard..didnt notice it was a marker?? pahhahaha

theSPSstudios 7

I got black eyeliner pencil in my eye before when I was acting as a makeup model for a friend. It didn't hurt, and I only realized it when she freaked out that my eye was turning black. Would a watercolor pencil be much different?