By RIP - 18/06/2016 23:17 - United States - Dearborn

Today, my girlfriend and I found out that if I'm tickled it causes me to have a panic attack until I cry. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 720
You deserved it 1 218

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You are going to get really good at pinning people down before the tickle fights start.

Use it to your advantage and tickle every person you see :D although going to see a therapist might be a good idea

Comments

You are going to get really good at pinning people down before the tickle fights start.

Use it to your advantage and tickle every person you see :D although going to see a therapist might be a good idea

sonasonic 34

Tickle them before they tickle you! Its a fight for survival.

Im the same! Anybody that doesn't respect your wishes not to be tickled really isn't worth having in your life :)

Instead of tickle wars, try pillow fights. I'm so sorry. I know how important tickle wars are in a relationship. My heart goes out to you. FYL.

How? Just how did you get to that place where you decide to condemn a whole generation from this FML?

I don't know what that comment has to do with the FML, but if you hate this generation, then leave this planet.

You had another odd comment on a previous FML. I have no idea why this FML, of all FMLs, would make someone lose faith in this generation. But why does this generation make you sick? Because this one person, who we don't even know if they're a part of "this generation," has panic attacks, an uncontrolled reaction, in response to tickling? Most types of responses to tickling is a panic response though, even laughing. It triggers it in the brain, having a panic attack when being tickled actually isn't that unusual.

That's not that surprising, really. When you're tickled (like pinned down and seriously tickled), you pretty much lose control to someone else and that can stress the body. I personally hate being tickled for that reason, and I just think it's really uncomfortable.

"It triggers a me?" It's a me, Mario. I'll see myself out the door now.