By Anonymous - 05/03/2018 01:30

Today, my insanely religious 60-year-old neighbor screamed at me when I left my home to go to work. I was wearing jeans and that’s apparently improper for a female adult. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 515
You deserved it 319

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I really don't get this weird kind of sexism regarding clothes. I guess I will read some history about it just now.

Zachary8261 28

Best idea is to ignore her, honestly.

Comments

Lobby_Bee 17

What else are you suppose to wear?

Unless she was riding a bicycle, a dress, or a blouse and a skirt that hides her legs, leather boots, long socks, gloves and a hat that stays on her hairbun with the help of a hatpin.

...and then use the hatpin to poke them in the eye so they don't have to see you wearing pants next time...

Mechakitty 13

if that's their reaction to full jeans, mini skirts, shorts and swimwear might give them a heart attack, God forbid you show a little ankle one of these days.

You would've thought jeans would we a relatively safe choice - you don't show much skin with them....

Yeah but it's because of the space between the legs and showing that you have legs.

Yeah but if this neighbour thought she had no legs, they seem like they'd accuse her of witchcraft or summat

That’s how I feel every time I can’t w at shorts to work as a guy. If women get to wear pants we get to wear shorts. Luckily my new job lets you wear vacation casual in the summer.

Wtf dude? Are you seriously comparing deeply sexist shit which was covered by laws way into the 20th century to you not being able to wear shorts at your work?

Time to get a 666 tattoo (preferably a non permanent one) and do your best imitation of a demon every time you see your neighbour.

I bet you were also wearing SHOES as you ABANDONED YOUR KITCHEN. Did you wear makeup like some kind of hussy, or did you leave the house with a bare face like some kind of hussy?

Some people have issues you can wear whatever you want anytime you want because she don’t wear it she feels you not allowed to she must thinks you are a child or even worse her child

Next time you see her make sure you're wearing extra slutty lingerie. Or dress up like a construction worker clad with fake mustache/beard.

Was he yelling at you for inappropriately wearing jeans, or the fact you were topless? That is the REAL question.