By SmittyJA24 - 20/05/2014 02:38 - United States - Lewiston

Today, my idiot sister had to have her aged dog put down, then she posts on MY Facebook page, "RIP, Buddy, we'll miss you." My adult children and most of my friends thought I died. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 819
You deserved it 4 741

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tacopandaroo 12

I'm sure that misunderstanding could be cleared up fairly easily. Sorry to hear her dog had to be put down though. That's never easy. :(

Well, at least now you know who would miss you...

Comments

Just don't say anything and walk into work

Why is your sister the idiot? She's grieving for her dog. Your kids are idiots for not getting more information before assuming, and you're not looking too bright here either because you haven't done anything to correct their assumptions.

I thought she posted on his timeline from her profile.

#27 she did. thats what #15 means by she should have posted it on her own FB page, not the siblings. you post on someones facebook page or wall. thats what was said before the timeline crap came in.

#12 how do you know that OP hasn't already corrected the problem? OP doesn't say if he/she did or not yet so now you ate assuming that OP didn't.

Depends how old you are, it could be believable!

Is that really how these morons think we are grieving for family these days? By POSTING IT ON ******* FACEBOOK? For ****'s sake.

Thank you! The day I see someone tagged in a status to let them know that a family member/friend died is the day I end my life.

vencku 13

We'll make sure to announce your suicide - and the underlying reason - when that happens. On FaceBook. We might even consider making a FaceBook fanpage about it.

all people know how to communicate by is facebook and texting. its really sad actually that theres less social face to face but more interweb going on. whats more sad is that we're starting younger and younger with these things and not teaching children interaction is necessary, but just handing them a gadget instead.

I love seeing your comments on FML, Doc - obviously for the wit, but also because it's often a handy little indicator that you have a new blog post up :)

hey doc, I agree with you however some people are so dumb that they say everything on Facebook now from what they are eating to when someone dies I've seen it with some of my friends Facebook and I makes me kinda irritated because I don't really need them to tell me everytime they eat something.

Dawnimus - Damn, am I becoming that predictable? Hm...I need to address that.

Well I don't want to miss a fan page about me... Is it too late to reconsider?

Why in the hell-- Dear God, whatever. Just pat yourself on the back that you aren't as hairbrained.

DatWeirdoDoe 9

Shouldve put the picture of the dog or something. That wouldve helped

#20 I agree or at least of put it on her wall instead of OP'S since it wasn't even OP'S dog.

Accidents happen. Give her a break, she's distressed.

My condolences to your sister, but why did she post it on your page?

You should go with it then "rise from the grave".