By Cathy - 14/12/2009 05:03 - United States

Today, my husband was choosing an auto insurance. Geico was $500 and Allstate was $200. He chose Geico because it had a 'cute little lizard.' FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 799
You deserved it 4 909

Same thing different taste

Top comments

...and is that cute little lizard making up the 300.00 difference with the paychecks he's getting from the commericals?

jchansfan 0

Comments

Consider yourself lucky, my insurance is $2600 a year. I'd jump for joy if it was $200 or even $500.

plutosaplanet 0

when i read this fml i figured she meant 200 or 500/month not year....

Yeah i'm fairly certain it's 200 or 500 monthly not yearly. I've never heard of paying 16 dollars a month for car insurance =S. Dumbass. and # 41 if you're assuming Monthly as well, 200 is actually pretty average

I'm curious, just what kind of POS car can you insure with $200 ?

driedpeaches 0

the 200 or 500 is probably every six months unless your record sucks. $200 a month is not average unless your license is suspended lol

Really? my license has never been suspended I'm paying 130 a month.

driedpeaches 0

my record is horrible with lots of tickets, I only pay $50 a month for 2 vehicles

... My dad works for Allstate. You mean he is losing customers to a fake gecko, not the company itself? Well that sucks :/ he gets paid based on how many clients he has.

Honestly, I would go with Geico. Allstate screwed me over. I was in an accident where I was hit on my bike by a vehicle (hit and run), and I filed a claim with Allstate (person's insurance, obviously). I had medical bills to get paid and a bike to get fixed. Two months and literally 24 phone calls (20 of them going directly to voice mail and never getting a call back) I somehow got the medical bills paid. However, compensation for the bike? Never. Allstate sucks.

Badboy6 5

What a Dumbass lol no Offense

GoddessOfWaffle 0

YDI for marrying such an idiot.

All of you have severe downsyndrome, the Geico insurance plan might be more in depth while allstate might be a basic plan. Anyways who can trust Allstate, look at who their spokesman is.

OohAah01 0

It's supposed to be a gecko (sounds a little like Geico...get it?), not a lizard, and you totally deserve it for having married someone who is THAT...what's the word for it?...oh, yeah: Dumb. Sorry. Good luck to you and please don't have children with him. :)

Haha... That's awesome. I would follow that same logic too!