Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments
  tounces7  |  27

Liability doesn't have a deductible though, that's only for covering your own vehicle. And how much damage could he manage to do to his car with just a fence, that it would require immediate repair?

By  PoisonMonkey  |  3

For those not understanding how this will use up the rest of their tax refund, it's called a "Deductible" Those who have never dealt with a deductible are apparently still on mommy and daddies insurance. Those of us with our own insurance policies cannot always afford getting a policy with a $0 deductible. They might have a $500 or $1,000 deductible meaning they have to pay the first $500 or $1,000 of the total repair bill before the insurance pays the rest.

  checamuk  |  7

I'm not a child, I'm just not American! I didn't understand what was meant by "taxes" (since to me they are what you pay to the government and have nothing to do with insurance) but I assume from other comments it is a tax refund. Also, we don't have deductibles. We have excess, but it looks like it is the same thing.