By Anonymous - 20/09/2013 04:57 - United States - Santa Barbara

Spicy
Today, my husband wanted me to "spice up" our sex life. I guess he didn't count on me vomiting when he came in my mouth. We won't be getting intimate again for a long, long time now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 677
You deserved it 12 051

Same thing different taste

Comments

alshygirl 14

You'll get used to it after a while. The first time my boyfriend (now Fiancee) came in my mouth I threw up so he gave me a little break until I was ready to try again and it hasn't happened since. The thing about changing the diet is so true. The more fruit the better.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Haha I know you're right about her intentions being honorable, but reading "trying to connect" over "I think swallowing cum is gross too" just made me giggle. Just reading the slew of stories about the first time they've slurped semen by commenters kind of ruined my early morning ice-cream ritual for today.

TheDrifter 23

Never eat and fml. I thought we'd all gone over this? I still do it, but I'm one sick bastard.

@71, you should know better than to get on FML if you plan on eating in the very near future haha

alshygirl 14

#71 I think you made it a whole lot worse when you used the phrase "slurped semen."

@86 but FML is the best site to read while you eat! Or is it only me? Whatever, I FML over lunch errday, all day. Manly! *punches own gut*

rlTlk 13

Well it's not fun when a guy cums in your mouth and the taste is bad, but once it's in your mouth it's faster to just swallow than to look for a place to spit... But that's not what would make someone, at least in my experience, unless you have a horribly weak stomach, to throw up. It would be the gag reflex. When cum is being pretty much shot down your throat it's a pretty gross sensation that even though I do not personally have gag reflex, pushes it. My point though is that its the feeling not the taste..

rlTlk 13

#71 Early morning icecream ritual? Unless that's a Euphemism for something, in which case ew gross no one wants to know that thanks for sharing, tmi >:p, then that's still gross. Ice cream for breakfast, smfh

What would also be good is telling your boyfriend to tell you when he's about to cum, so you can prepare yourself for it.

Alastrina_fml 20

I'm guessing he thrusted a little too far in your mouth and hit your gag reflex. You get an A for effort, but deep-throating is not something every woman can do, so don't feel bad if you can't. I get enthusiastic so I try to do it with my husband on a regular basis and I can go pretty far but I'm not a deep-throater. I can always tell by his gasping when he's about to cum. Then it's easy to flex the throat muscles and "man the barricades" as it were so I have yet to puke....but really if that's your definition of "Spicing up your sex life" you really need to get some kinky books and read them together.

Since when is swallowing the same as deep-throating?

#94, read it again and maybe it becomes more clear.

What is the deal with people being so judgemental about other people's sex practices? Blow jobs are not a must for a healthy sex life.

I never had sex but I'm not looking forward doing this... Disgusting!

you don't have to do it if you don't want to. nobody is holding a dick down your throat

graceinsheepwear 33

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Well if he care about you not only about your sex life he should understand your feelings !

Yeah, you need to learn to speak only of things for which you have knowledge. I am also 55 and I know most of my friends swallow.

monnanon 13

its the quickest way to get rid of it unless you are bery quick at retrieving tissues to spit into.

alliewillie 22

#27 you keep commenting and commenting on this FML to advise younger women that their partners will cheat if they don't be a better woman and swallow their sperm and it's not that bad and you don't know any women who wouldn't... Bullshit. Go do something productive and stop telling girls half your age (or less-there's a lot of teens on this site) that they have to act like your fantasied **** stars if they ever hope to keep a man faithful. If every woman you know wouldn't dream of saying no to swallowing then you must be a very lonely man.

Evilphatpandah 5

Wow what a boring sex life. Swallowing is like foreplay for me and my boyfriend.

Good for you. That's not helping. This is the third comment I read in which s.o is judging them becaude their sex life is "boring"

40- You don't know what their regular sex life is. She might be mostly into anal or giving foot-jobs for all you know. Just because swallowing semen is something different for them doesn't mean she's been going missionary the entire time.

Evilphatpandah 5

#55 didnt think of that. Good point! And to OP...flavored condoms can help...no swallowing needed!

rlTlk 13

Very true, but off topic, the fml said oral was what was spicing it up, not that simply swallowing was their change up. Every comment I've read so far seems to be trying to make that distinction that it was just swallowing that was the problem when that was not the case.

Keep trying op and I am sure that you will get better at oral. Try some flavored water based lubes that are designed to be swallowed. Maybe read some books like 50 shades of gray and try to get some ideas.

No. No. No. No. The only NEW thing that 50 Shades taught me before I gave it back to my boss midway through (due to shitty writing) is that using someone else's toothbrush is "exhilarating" and that my "inner goddess" is constantly mirroring my emotions. That book is bullshit.

My boss. She's the shit because she's sweet and personable but also very unprofessional.

Omg 56, thank you for saying it! Those books were horrifically written.

Not only bullshit, but equates BDSM with abusive, stalking behavior, and teaches that spanking someone for not being comfortable with spanking is normal. I wouldn't recommend that book to anyone.

rlTlk 13

Good advice.. Up to the 50 shades of grey.. There are plenty of real karma sutra books and sexual advice books that are not... That abomination.

Heathtastic 10

50 Shades? really? Or OP could try a real book about kink, not a pile of shit Twilight fanfic