By topaz23 - 16/04/2015 16:34 - Canada - Surrey

Today, my husband told me he doesn't see the point in trying anymore, and that he no longer loves me. I was devastated. He stayed on the couch while I went to bed. Ten minutes later, he said, "Do you mind? I'm trying to sleep." and asked me to shut up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 741
You deserved it 3 210

topaz23 tells us more.

I want to thank everyone for their comments. When I went to bed crying it was nearly 4am and he had to pick up our 2 kids from his moms house at 6am. We have our issues and it's just one if those humps we are trying to get over. I posted venting cause I was frustrated. He travels lots for work and hardly sees me and our kids I think a big part of it is depression. Not that that's an excuse. We talked more before he had to leave out of town again today for 2 weeks and we are gonna try and resolve our issues though I'm not sure how well that will work out. But I am trying to stay positive. As much as it hurts he's doing his best to be honest with me and talk it through. We were both just very tired and like I said he had to pick up our kids. We have been together nearly 6 years. And he's the only person I love and trust the only ones I love more are our kids. Now matter how hard this is hurting me right now I am trying to look at the positive and moved forward.

Top comments

That's horrible- I hope you find someone better who will treat you right and deserve you. Until then, just focus on moving on and making yourself happy. It will get better, I promise.

As much as this sucks and hurts like hell right now, he's shown his true colors. (they read: MAJOR ASSHOLE) This is an opportunity to find someone who will actually love and respect you- good luck!

Comments

Send him to sleep In the street, It's not your fault you actually have a heart

since when does the wife have the right to send the guy away from the bed?? its still also his bed

Kicking you while you're down. That was harsh.

amileah13 26

I'm so sorry op. Hopefully you guys can reconcile things together, but let him know that he hurt you by doing this. He should know that he hurt you an it's not okay

Reconcile? I'd say poison the bastard. Not to kill him of course cuz then you have to go to prison. but make him pay. big time.

#15 I really don't think he gives a shit that her feelings are hurt. If he doesn't care, then talking to him will do nothing.

MzZombicidal 36

Oh, wow, great job using "retarded" as a derogatory term, 101! Totally gets your point across...

As much as this sucks and hurts like hell right now, he's shown his true colors. (they read: MAJOR ASSHOLE) This is an opportunity to find someone who will actually love and respect you- good luck!

I'm so sorry.. I hope you find someone who truly loves you because you deserve it. Best of wishes to you. and I hope he gets what he deserves..

sorry to hear that, hope life looks up for you in time OP.

Awh, you honestly deserve better OP, I hope you're doing okay :(

SauceySarah 30

I am truly sorry OP. This must be completely distressing. I suggest you just divorce him as soon as can be rather than drag it out and allow yourself to experience more heartbreak.

Good chance to leave while you still can, I'm sorry for everything you had to go through, OP. Things will clear up and you will be much happier with someone who treats you better.