By Singlewife - 23/03/2019 22:00

Today my husband got drunk and wrecked the house. And when I say wrecked the house, I mean ripping everything off book shelves, Tearing the ceiling fan out of the wall, Opening the fridge and shoveling everything out. Glass everywhere. etc. and this isn’t the first time. I clean up every time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 378
You deserved it 1 585

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Move in to a hotel or with your parents or a friend until he puts the house back together and checks in to AA. Otherwise, this will happen over and over.

Comments

And why are you putting up with it? if it's not the 1st time then that's ridiculous either find him help for his anger or leave him if u stay and just clean up and act like it's fine nothing will change and he will see that there is nothing wrong with acting that way.

If he can afford to get that drunk then he can afford a house keeper to come in and clean up his tantrum. Divorce him - you deserve better

Move in to a hotel or with your parents or a friend until he puts the house back together and checks in to AA. Otherwise, this will happen over and over.

I've witnessed this kind of behavior it will escalate into physical violence it's time to leave him

And one day he wolnt stop at the walls and fridge, one day hell start to take it out on you. Youll feel bad and afraid, youll take the abuse until he ends up killing you in a drunken rage.Trust me when i say get out while you can. or wait until next time he rages, and take pictures of the house ect before leaving so you atleast have proof. Theres always a local womens shelter if you have nowhere else to go. i lived at one for awhile.

Are you sure his drinks don’t have PCP in it?

Aphrodite 20

If you have children, please leave asap. It will probably only worsen. He needs help. Soon that anger may go from innate objects to him taking it out on you.

I don't understand. if it isn't the first time, why did you stay? to me it sounds like he needs to be divorced. or at least some damn help. and if he refuses, you should leave him.

TxKitten79 10

And you're still married why?