By Lauren - 09/08/2011 13:48 - Australia

Today, my husband declined a $100k/year job due to him thinking that a full time job at one work place would be too 'depressing'. I'm a nurse and have to wipe other people's arses for a living, then come home to this lazy dick. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 556
You deserved it 8 700

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Fx13mz 7

Dump his ass. A hard working woman like you deserves much more.

Comments

Honestly, I say you block him from accessing any funds, leave the bills and find a friend or relative to stay with for a week or so...leave him to figure shit out on his own!

jasminrox10 0

i think u meant to put ass not ars and btw u shud dump his ass and do wat he does dnt work either!!!!!

neonblue120 6

You seem to be making great decisions first a shitty career and then a crappy guy... Common element?

ladeizy 0

The ****?? What kinda dumbass would do that!!!!! D;

lackofcorporate 1

Wow, you're lucky he doesn't think it's depressing sitting at home all day waiting for the same tired overworked wife to turn up each evening. Otherwise he'd probably start looking around for something to ease his boredom. Just saying.

A full time job at one work place sounds like he's working two jobs, or wants to. There is only one side of the story here, but I'm not really buying it. It'd be great to have a $100k job, and if I were given the opportunity I'd probably take it, if I knew I could do it. However, in the end it's his decision and if he feels that it won't make him happy, then he shouldn't have to take it just because you want him to. He could at least try it for a while though, you never know.