By Lauren - 09/08/2011 13:48 - Australia

Today, my husband declined a $100k/year job due to him thinking that a full time job at one work place would be too 'depressing'. I'm a nurse and have to wipe other people's arses for a living, then come home to this lazy dick. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 556
You deserved it 8 700

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Fx13mz 7

Dump his ass. A hard working woman like you deserves much more.

Comments

AriadneBelle 3

Wait, why are we assuming OP's husband doesn't already have a job? It's likely he does have one, just not one that pays as well. I mean, I can't really imagine a guy who does absolutely nothing suddenly landing a six figure salary. OP, just because you're willing to settle for a job - and, apparently, husband - that you hate for more money doesn't mean we all should. YDI.

He's obviously not as lazy as you if he can land a $100k job, idiot.

you deserve it for being so stupid for having a job that you don't like. yeah well maybe you have no other options, but at least he does.

Yeah people I don't think he's unemployed not many people like 100k a year on their first job. And OP if you don't like your job, quit.

Wow, so if you don't like a job just quit? Ever heard of having BILLS to pay? Sorry to burst your bubble but you don't just quit a job that pays the bills. You can look for another position while you work at the job you dislike, but you don't just quit and depending on where you live, there may not be many options.

So if he took the $100K/year job, would you stop wiping asses? If yes, then you are a parasite. If no, then what the **** are you complaining about? **** your husband's life for being married to a whining self-absorb bitch.

hopelessxdesign 5

#20-way to get that stuck in my head, I can't stop replaying it now!