By anonymous - 24/04/2012 18:18 - United States

Today, my husband announced that he wants to separate emotionally. Meanwhile, he still wants me to cook and clean for him while he dates his new girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 182
You deserved it 3 320

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Thats when you slap him and take all his money.

Comments

redmane 21

58 - Don't insult a frequent FMLer, especially with one asinine word. You will get punched in the balls with their rebuttal. Anyway, I thought NoorFMLs comment was genius.

redmane 21

58 - Don't insult a frequent FMLer, especially with one asinine word. You will get punched in the balls with their rebuttal. Anyway, I thought NoorFMLs comment was genius.

redmane 21

Yes, it repeated 2 times. Don't bother with this wasted space of a comment.

Trisha_aus 15

Oh theres so much you can do...muahahahaha! Make his life miserable op..what a scumbag

redmane 21

Don't insult a frequent FMLer. You'll get ****** with their rebuttal. I thought NoorFMLs comment was genius.

I would take way more then half his money and when he asks about it you tell him you wanted to separate financially... And you took more for the years of back pay for cooking and cleaning.

Because cooking and cleaning is worth half some dudes pay check. Also If she did all the cooking and cleaning I'd assume he was the one who went out and paid the bills so cooking and cleaning in that household was in fact her job, it isn't anymore I guess so she should pack up her things and leave.

And that's when you told him to go **** himself and set his stuff on fire, right?

I'm going to play devils advocate and just say if he lets you stay with him in his house for free gives you shelter and food then least you can do is cook and clean for him

I'll also play that game; anyone could place that suggestion across to a desperate female/male. "Oh, I'll cook, clean and spread my legs to your needs if you let me stay in your home for free :3" The majority of us don't do that since it's degrading and completely bonkers!

angelicacid32 0

Punch him in the face and his new girlfriend