By Anonymous - 22/02/2012 05:42 - United States

Spicy
Today, my husband and I were about to have sex. As soon as I got on top, he started speaking in a robot voice, then demanded that I call him "The Fuckinator." FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 762
You deserved it 5 603

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Should of told him he better last as long as a machine then

The Fuckinator would make pretty awesome name for a vibrator.

Comments

How is this Too Much Information? she didn't say he blew a load in my face or nothing! just to have her call him a kinky funny name

12- Sorry to tell you this, but this is FML: There is no such thing as TMI. It's more like, the worse, the better. :p Afterall, it's not All Things Bright & Beautiful that sells newspapers: it's All Shit Grim & Gory.

Not only is this post not remotely TMI, but you deliberately went to the "Intimacy" section after seeing a warning that "it's a jungle out there". So you're basically complaining that you got exactly what you asked for. Now, if you wanna see TMI for real, try moderating the FMLs. Or reading Savage Love.

Tell your husband to call you the NevermindThisIsNotWorthItAndItsKillingTheMood-inator.

Just go with the flow and say that the Fuckinator doesn't have the demanded equipment...

At least you're already on top. It will make exorcising the demonic robot possessing him that much easier.

Rocky007 15

Tell him all to take you to the Orgasmatron.

stevenJB 25
godofcyanide 8

Or Motörhead and Transformers. Which makes more sense. Though Sepultura's version is awesome.

Woody Allen reference FTW! (dang, do I feel old....)

Then call him The Fuckinator! The Fuckinator has one purpose and one purpose only, to **** the hell out of you!

yes. nice to see fellow nerds getting laid!

KelBelAndNats 7

If you tilt your head to the side and squint a little, you kinda do. But it's a lot of squinting o_O

Pelreskovich you remind me of Vinny from jersey shore... You're cutee

72, that was a backhand slap compliment. Why would you compare him to anyone on that show? But I do agree with your last sentence... But I've mentioned that before, so I doubt I lack stalker points.

Only if you squint to the point your eyes ooze blood do they begin to look alike. I have trouble finding differences in faces but could easily tell them apart. What have YOU been smoking?

Haha! Bet she would have prefered him saying that instead.

no we don't look the same but we both kick ass in technology and are going to be filthy rich!

bustub2 8
aztecz0r 6

You should have replied " error 101 legs closing viral infection detected"

I am surprised no one has made the comment of "If there isn't any roleplaying, There ain't no loving"... But YDI, Learn to roleplay

No role play. As in you pick roles and act them out in a sexy way. Like the school girl thing. Or whatever it is the couple would be into.

juturnaamo 29

That was my thought as well. This chick needs to lighten up and have some fun. Glad my BF doesn't get mad when we play temple maiden and equestrian sex god.

1crabbygirl 10

Role playing is great as long as it doesn't disgust anyone involved... a friend of mine dated a guy who insisted on wearing pantyhose during sex. it grossed her out. they broke up.

@#77, No, Learn to foreplay doesn't exactly make any sense, @#83, I think "The Fuckinator" could be pretty fun as a roleplay, If you got into it, I wouldn't complain if I was OP.