By Anonymous - 16/12/2011 14:18 - United States

Today, my husband and I have been trying to buy a house and start a family together. Now I find out that he just spent $5000 on comic books. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 301
You deserved it 4 504

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mordakai420 6

Better have been mint condition #1

They will be worth 10 times as much later in life! He made an investment!

Comments

hateevryone 14

smh....men are stupid when it comes to money.

alinka_fml 0

if it's his own money he is spending then who cares, (unless you two are completely broke). you buy clothes, shoes. he buys comic books.

Maybe you'll be more appreciative a few decades down the line when a single comic book, goes for a million quid. Oh what am I thinking, of course you'll be. what a gold digger....

My father finds it appropriate to buy new expensive car trailers and tractors. I asked how I was going to go to college and he said "your on you one kid" so i feel your pain.

sldiguy 0

He is a selfish person..be careful I know someone with the same compulsion ...good luck

BadSuerte 0

Sell 'Em for $10000 what's his is yours (:

NEVER, and I mean NEVER sell a comic fans comics without their consent. EVER!

On the bright side, you can now reconsider buying a house/sharing your life with somebody who's so irresponsible.

RedPillSucks 31

@84 1. They're saving for a house. 2. They're married, there's no his or her money. 3. If she could afford to spend $5000 on shoes and clothes, she'd probably already have a house.

bocshi83 1

wow..to me that would tell me exactly where his priorities are and that he has no real goals insight foe you two.