By CollegeBoy - 13/04/2011 13:07 - Canada

Today, my high school guidance counselor tried to convince me NOT to go to college, mainly because it's been so long since someone from my high school went to college, that she got rid of all the college information she used to have. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 587
You deserved it 3 662

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't listen to her. Do what you want to do. Not what others tell you do.

baconboy_42 8

Seriously? Almost sounds like a rural Midwest school district. But you should still pursue college.

Comments

What kind of school do you go to? Must be a bad one!

foilindo 0

u really shouldnt go to colledge because u spelt counselor wrong. im 12 and i can spell it...

And that's about the only thing you can spell.

Hopefully you learn to spell "college" before it comes time for you to apply.

whitta93 0

That is just sad. They need to get out of that profession if they are giving up on their students. They should be pulling for you to be the one success.

Go to college, but choose carefully: You need to learn not to be so gullible. Of course some kids from your school have been going to college, assuming it has graduating classes of more than 2 or 4 people. And your guidance counselor -- note the spelling, as she or he counsels, rather than sits on a council -- is almost certainly being inundated with college brochures in bulk every week.

Anybody else notice that "counselor" was spelled wrong...? No wonder nobody from OP's high school has graduated, the education sucks lol

I think like 150 people above you did. Just a guess.

Lol yeah, I noticed that reading back through it. When I commented I didn't take the time to read the other pages of comments; fail on my part. FML - hahaha.

Fantasia92 0

maybe because you can't even spell counselor correctly...