By CollegeBoy - 13/04/2011 13:07 - Canada

Today, my high school guidance counselor tried to convince me NOT to go to college, mainly because it's been so long since someone from my high school went to college, that she got rid of all the college information she used to have. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 587
You deserved it 3 662

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't listen to her. Do what you want to do. Not what others tell you do.

baconboy_42 8

Seriously? Almost sounds like a rural Midwest school district. But you should still pursue college.

Comments

234kateelynn 0

Learn how to spell counselor and she might let you into college !!! (:

do what you want to do... go where you're going to... think of yourself couse nobody helps you when you failed

Imagine_Child 0

you can get information for colleges on their websites

shea627 20
ihearticarly 0

Go to college and get the hell out of whatever shit hole you're living in! I was the opposite. I didn't want to go to college but I was pushed in to it and now I think it's the best thing that ever happened to me! Sometimes it's just better to be the odd one out!

ihearticarly 0

Also on the counselor, councilor thing... is there a god damn red squiggly line underneath it? No??? AMAZING! He's ******' Canadian, eh. Councilor looks more right to me anyway. The root word is Council! Americans are the idiots who **** shit up all the time!

Ummm, no, the root word is counsel. As in, a person who counsels. Council is a board, like student council, or the President's council. It's really not that difficult.

Well since you can't spell something as simple as "counselor", maybe you shouldn't.

that's the biggest bull crap I've ever heard.

Go to college... And what does a guidance counsellor do if not help people with applying to college?

what bullshit... there is no school in America that dicsourages it's students from attending college after graduation..