By CollegeBoy - 13/04/2011 13:07 - Canada

Today, my high school guidance counselor tried to convince me NOT to go to college, mainly because it's been so long since someone from my high school went to college, that she got rid of all the college information she used to have. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 587
You deserved it 3 662

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't listen to her. Do what you want to do. Not what others tell you do.

baconboy_42 8

Seriously? Almost sounds like a rural Midwest school district. But you should still pursue college.

Comments

kellbelle032398 0

umm if you're thinking about college, you might wanna learn to spell at a 3rd grade level first. counselor*

Um which school are you going to cuz u kind of misspelled the word. in case ur wondering my question is a rhetorical question.

What kind of school do you go to? I'm sure the people of Canada would like to know that their tax dollars are going to waste at that place. it's full of idiots that don't know how to do their job, people that don't know how to spell, and a student body that obviously doesn't want to amount to much.

Erindub 0

Um, maybe its HER fault students aren't bothering. Sounds kinda fishy. Guidence counselors are kind of a joke any ways. Find an adult whom you trust and admire and talk to them about college. Its not like this day and age you can't use the interwebs to research things if you decide to go.

varkey 7

wtf? is your school full of retards? they don't even go to community college? apparently the counselor is one of them FYL

awesomeloser14 0

show the bitch up! go to college!

If she isn't prepared to be a counselor, why is she one?

GeneralMotors 23

your high school must be the worst school ever.

No problem! Canada will support your ass anyway.