By Anonymous - 12/12/2013 23:25 - United States - Santa Clarita

Today, my grandparents came over to visit. I'm still not sure if they came to see me or my dog. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 432
You deserved it 3 362

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just wait until you have kids. Your parents will never come to see you again, just their grandkids. And if you happen to be there too, well whatever. As long as they get to see their grandkids.

Comments

Sorry OP, but I don't think it was you.

Suggest that they go for a walk to get some fresh air and see of they invite you.

Awh, I'm sure they came to see you but they just love your dog so much they can't stop giving it attention. :3 Just say hey guys, I know my dog is pretty awesome, but could you spend a little more time with me?

I don't think that'll work. At least, it doesn't with me. My boyfriend comes over not for me, but for my dog and my couch. I'm at the mercy of my own bitch.

\ 28

Dogs have this entrancing effect that causes people to ignore other humans... Noticed this in my uncle's house.

Just wait until you have kids. Your parents will never come to see you again, just their grandkids. And if you happen to be there too, well whatever. As long as they get to see their grandkids.

I don't know if you understand.. This contest is between their grandkid and the dog!

Wizardo 33

Doc I sense a great feeling of isolation and sorrow within you, I guess its the experience talking but don't worry I'm sure most of us acknowledge you I think or whatever.