By anonymous - 23/04/2009 01:46 - United States

Today, my grandma and I were watching the Ranger's playoff game. As Henrik Lundqvist received a standing ovation from the crowd after blocking 38 shots, she says to me, "Check out his equipment!" My 80-year old grandma just commented on Henrik Lundqvist's package. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 257
You deserved it 4 962

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYL for being a rangers fan. good luck trying to get past boston.

or she was talking about his goddamn hockey equipment. you're retarded

Comments

asxp10 0

Maybe she was talking about all the gear he had to wear as goalie because she had never seen a hockey game before?

Slightmisshap 0

Not an fml, more of FYL for being a rangers fan, i hate them with a passion (go NJ Devils!!). Anyway she was most likely talking about the extensive equipment hockey goalies wear, ie, Mask, Pads, Glove, Blocker, Stick.

crowdish 0

I'd love to get in on this trash talk but my team isn't even in the playoffs, so I guess FML.

freddie_fml 0

Guys, seriously, it's OKAY for an older person to have sexual thoughts/desires/fantasies. Some older people actually even *gasp* HAVE sex from time to time. Your grandmother sounds AWESOME. This isn't an FML at all.

no she wasnt. you just assume she was cause your a dumbass. there were a million other things she could have been talking about

I love your grandma, she sounds awesome : D

She's talking about Lundqvist's ridiculous sized pads.

athens 0

Your grandma may have actually been talking about his goalie equipment seeing as you really can't see much of anything when you're wearing pants anyway.

oh my gosh. your grandma might have been checking someone she doesn't know out. no one was there. ahh. it's the end of the world.

obviously this person is 10 years old, so maybe we shouldn't be so harsh. If not, FYL because this is not an FML-I hate.