Puck my life

By Anonymous - 10/08/2015 19:54 - Canada - Burlington

Today, I went to a hockey game. While warm-ups were happening, my favourite player pointed at me and tossed me a puck. It bounced off my hand into another girl's, who was a fan of the other team. She refused to give it back, then walked away and said, "I can't wait to sell this on eBay." FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 063
You deserved it 2 427

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I can't stand greedy people like that. I hope a frisbee flies into her face the next day.

Tell her this " give it back or ill puck you up real bad, motherpucker"

Comments

NopaDo 17

Holy shit man, sorry :C people can be real asses sometimes.

I can't stand greedy people like that. I hope a frisbee flies into her face the next day.

That'd be almost like what happened to the fan who heckled a player for getting a cut on his nose. Later that same game a puck went into the stands and hit him in the face.

all it takes is one punch and the puck would have been mine again

I'm sure something like that will happen. Karma's a bitch

Should have laid off of the popcorn op

@14 it's relevant like butter fingers, made it slip, get it?

Either way that was a really stupid joke. Especially since it had to be explained

i got it #3. good joke. haters gonna hate

queencabello 19

Just because you didn't get the joke doesn't mean it's stupid. It's common sense.

ProximityToDeath 20

That sounds like me, I couldn't catch to save my life.

People are so greedy at popular sport events. One time my mom got hit in the head by a foul ball, and the man who caught it refused to give it to her.

Tell her this " give it back or ill puck you up real bad, motherpucker"

McDerp 11

Lol, I love puns, but seriously op that really sucks. I hope she gets all flats half an hour out of town.

Win the auction! Then you'll get her address for sending payment and you can plot your sweet revenge.

NopaDo 17

Now what I want to know is how the puck bounced out of OP's hands, hey are usually pretty heavy so I can't imagine they'd flop so easily.

Do you even science? It's basic physics foo'! Baseballs are also rather solid, they still manage to bounce off gloves. Heck even bullets ricochet. Dafuq's wrong with you?

A hockey puck can bounce off of a persons hand quite easily. I take it you have never watched baseball? The baseball is quite heavy, but can bounce off a players glove.

NopaDo 17

My bad, had just woken up at 1 AM and posted this without thinking, this is why I should wake up before commenting I suppose.

Since it's Toronto, my guess would be Leafs, or the Marlies. Preseason hasn't started yet though I think, so my guess is this is an old thing recently posted and the other team could have been anyone.