By anonymous - 23/04/2009 01:46 - United States

Today, my grandma and I were watching the Ranger's playoff game. As Henrik Lundqvist received a standing ovation from the crowd after blocking 38 shots, she says to me, "Check out his equipment!" My 80-year old grandma just commented on Henrik Lundqvist's package. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 257
You deserved it 4 962

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYL for being a rangers fan. good luck trying to get past boston.

or she was talking about his goddamn hockey equipment. you're retarded

Comments

oh_dee 0

LOL @ people thinking Lundqvist's equipment (OH MY GOD I SAID EQUIPMENT I MUST BE THINKING ABOUT HIS CERTAIN BODY PARTS) is the only thing that makes him good...you're HILARIOUS =)

haha good lcuk getting past boston is right. the habs just suck so they lost. but im not sure bout the rangers either. and how can she comment on his package? there is alot of padding there. you cant see much.

.. whats wrong w/ that? just because shes old doesnt mean she cant say anything like that... shes still a woman and a human being afterall i dont see how this should be a FML.

1. Rangers? ew 2. She was probably talking about his actual equipment, since it has improved greatly since she has been alive.. 3. Even if she was commenting on his "package" how can she even see it? Too much padding. 4. Stupidest FML I have ever read. You should be happy your life isn't shit.

to #12.. your an idiot. The Rangers PLAYOFFS for Baseball is a loooong ways away...and they most likely won't play in them.. NHL Playoffs is RIGHT NOW. So yes..IT IS HOCKEY. **** i hate stupid people.

First off, I want to say that even if you had no knowledge of the rangers you should at least be able to see that, with a name like Lundqvist, he's obviously from a eastern european country and, correct me if I'm wrong but, there's very few, if any, of them in baseball. On the other hand, hockey is dominated by players from Russia, Czechoslovakia, and the likes. Oh, and Canada... Secondly, IDK what all you hockey fans are talking about, the Wings are going all the way for a back to back cup win.

yah i am pretty sure she was referring to the equipment itself...not his package

lolwhat_fml 0

she could be reffering to the queuopment.. not his dick. dummmmy. =)

beata_fml 0

Your grandma knows what's good :)

vjpetralia 0

**** THE RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!