By anonymous - 23/04/2009 01:46 - United States

Today, my grandma and I were watching the Ranger's playoff game. As Henrik Lundqvist received a standing ovation from the crowd after blocking 38 shots, she says to me, "Check out his equipment!" My 80-year old grandma just commented on Henrik Lundqvist's package. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 257
You deserved it 4 962

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYL for being a rangers fan. good luck trying to get past boston.

or she was talking about his goddamn hockey equipment. you're retarded

Comments

Except for when she was definitely talking about his hockey equipment...You can't see anything through the padding at all. Dumbass.

leMeepO_o 0

You people saying the Grandma sounds "awesome" are ******* retarded. Even if she did mean it sexually (which she obviously didn't), then because of that, she's awesome? She could be a racist (probably is), murdering, pet-eater, but because she thinks about sex, she's awesome? Get a clue you ******* losers.

likereally09 0

Just because she said equipment doesn't mean she meant his package. She could of actually been commenting on the fact that his goalie gear is pretty frikin sweet.

What #1 said. Hey, if I make it to 80, I'm not going to censor myself one bit. #56, maybe that is why they're all saying grandma is awesome. There is indeed something awesome about living until you're old enough to have seen and done a ton. Let the old people be free!

Does your grandmother have x-ray vision moron?? They are wearing a jock, the pants, the jersey hangs low and their pads come up pretty high!

Authoress 0

Just because your grandmother is... well, your grandmother, doesn't mean she can't have sex or 'admire the view.' YDI for being immature. You're lucky you have what sounds like a laid-back and funny grandma.

nsforever138 0

#12 FYL for being such a dumbass..

She probably was just an astute hockey connaisseur commenting on the fact that Lundqvist's equipment really is ridiculously (unnecessarily) large. Maybe she's a Devils fan.

bigk428 0

Kindly choke yourself with a chainsaw. I'm pretty sure she was talking about this goalie gear!!