By Anonymous - 10/08/2012 22:06 - Thailand - Bangkok

Today, my girlfriend, who I've loved and dated for over a year, confessed that she's actually straight as an arrow. All this time, she's basically been using me as an accessory to enhance her "social status" and make her guy friends horny. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 507
You deserved it 4 965

Same thing different taste

Top comments

take that metaphorical arrow and shank it through her b**** ass heart

Comments

As a straight male, I am having trouble understanding how this would work. You dated for over a year, so I imagine that things became physical at some points. How is OP's previous girl not gay or bi ? For example, if a guy has been willfully having sex with another guy can he say that he was pretending to be gay ? Acting gay is one thing, but when it becomes physically sexual... Help me understand.

People always want what they can't have. OP's girlfriend obviously was playing off this and would prance around the guys she liked. But the guys couldn't have her because she was taken and in a relationship with another girl. Which meant no guy could have her at all. Forbidden=lust. I've heard stories of marriages ending when one spouse comes clean about their orientation. It happens. I don't know how much sense I'm making here, but I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. :)

63- Thanks for the feedback. I just can't make sense of it. People who enjoy playing with others emotions in such a negative way need to really question themselves. I honestly believe that when you do negative to others, it comes back to you. Call it what you want.

Maybe they hung out in public a lot, so OP's girlfriend could show off being into girls, but didn't spend a lot of time in private together. The girlfriend could have come up with a million excuses not to get physical. And, I'm not sure how well I can explain this, but the girlfriend wasn't necessarily turned on by OP as much as by the idea that guys were getting turned on by her. That would make her straight.

skullofdarkness 18

Women don't have to get an erection.

OP's girlfriend was attracted to males, but that doesn't mean she couldn't find it in her to act the part in order to keep OP's companionship. It's not that she's grossed out by chicks or anything, and she could have been faking the entire time, but to admit that she's straight as an arrow would mean she has no particular attraction to girls. That doesn't prevent her from becoming sexual with them; lesbian sex is the same intimacy without the ****, basically.

foreverDark 1

Aw dude I'm sorry :( **** the bitch -_-

babiigirl1993 6

damn that sucks I am very sorry ):

Go to her group of male friends, and say she loved fisting with you... No man would want her then.

Even better - tell them she loved pegging you in the butt.

naughtylez82 4

Oh man op I'm so sorry. I couldn't imagine if a girl did this to me. Your a person not a thing to be used and what she did is lower than low. I hope you broke up with her ass but more importantly I hope you find the right person for you someday.

martin_martian7 11

Indeed. Douche baggery knows no gender.

She probably won't realize you were the best she ever had (and will have) once she goes through the kind of pigs that she attracts like that... Sorry op you deserve better but at least now you know and can move on to something better!!

fatalwish 6