By Anonymous - 31/03/2011 21:53 - United States

Today, my girlfriend tearfully complained that I was smothering her to death with my clinginess, and that I should learn to respect her boundaries. This is after she complained I wasn't giving her enough attention. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 877
You deserved it 5 082

Same thing different taste

Top comments

azhigatex 0

Damned if you do, damned if you don't...

Comments

The key is balance. Give the best of both worlds, not the worst of two extremes.(:

kingtz 6

Agreed. It seems that OP doesn't know how to strike a balance but does things in extremes...

omg, 11, just marry me. I totally agree with you.

"Did that dog just talk to me?" dog:"uhhh noo woof woof " hahaha

This was suppose to go under the run away now but due to my iPhone more comment got placed before it worked. but it applies to all.

Sounds like me when I have my intense pms. If she's not pmsing, she has issues. If she is, just tell her. Pms is doesn't take away the ability to understand. Just tell her without starting an argument.

azhigatex 0

I don't believe pms actually effects mood, I think I've read that somewhere actually, women just like reasons to bitch. And I know a lot of women will be blah blah blah, it does, and although they believe it too, it's just because they were told to believe that their whole life.

Actually PMS properly affects .. I can't remember but I think it was about 5%-10% of women. So the other 90% are just making an excuse, but there are women out there who are genuinely get into a state of hopelessness 1/4 of their lives. [Cummon if it doesn't exist why is there such thing as hormone treatments for women to stop severe PMS?] I never had any PMS symptoms and i thought it strange when my friends used the fact they were on their period as excuses sometimes when they got angry or whatever. I realise they were probably bullshitting because they weren't actually symptoms (and you get PMS before your period not during right?). One girl randomly got all excited then started crying for no reason once at school lunch period.. that was probably only an example i can thing of. But just because i have never experienced people with proper symptoms and I defiantly don't have such a thing. doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I hope you'll get enough thumbs down for your comment to realise there are those 5-10% of women who get bad PMS symptoms and are suffering...

Mr_Darkside 5

thanks for the history lesson.

tronlegacy 3

maybe she just had her period after she complained that ur not giving her much attention! lol

Ali_Br_fml 33

wow, so you go from one extreme to the next... lol, maybe she was just looking for an excuse to complain/break up. you should run though, she sounds like she doesn't know what she wants...

There's a some kind of glitch, mine was supposed to be in reply to #9.

varkey 7
Easyaccess 0

dump her... she don't deserve you